Before you go any further, I want you to get what you & your child need from coaching. Although it’s been said that I connect with children at another level and I do have an excellent track record (you can read about it here), I’m not a miracle worker and I like to keep it real.
You may want to start off by reading these two very helpful blogs:
Coaching is not a magic wand. I know coaching works when all parties are working hard and are committed to making changes. This is why I need you to take stock and be honest before you begin.
1. Are you & your child ready to change?
2. Are you & your child willing to be as open and honest as possible?
3. Do you & your child have time for coaching?
4. Are you & your child prepared to put in work outside of sessions?
5. Are you & your child open to doing things differently?
6. Are you & your child open to feedback (delivered with love and kindness of course!)?
7. Do you & your child have a clear goal that you want to achieve through coaching?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions, then coaching is for you! Download my Frequently Asked Questions document which tells you everything you need to know about coaching – including where to come, where to park, what to bring, what to tell your child etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
My daughter really enjoys coaching and describes you as: ‘The lady who takes her worries away!’ Sometimes Mums and Dads can’t do it on their own. It warms my heart to hear her chatting to you so comfortably and takes a huge weight off my shoulders when I know it’s not just all down to me to help her find solutions.Mrs Guest, Camberley