In this mini-coaching session, you’ll learn what a true friend is, how you meet them and why we need different types of friends in our life. You’ll also discover the 3 friendship essentials and a fun game to help you get to know yourself. When you truly know yourself and accept yourself, the right type of friends show up without too much effort on your part.
Members AreaSign in
Hello, I'm Lisa!
The kids call me Smiley. I cheerlead them on when life gets tricky. My super power is taking self development tools and smiley-fying them – so that growing up is easier! I like to get really creative and make learning fun.
- Helping teachers spend less time firefighting behavioural issues + feel empowered to teach
- 15 essential life skills for kids that build confidence + character
- Episode 71 – The One with the Worried Wildhearts
- Do you have a Wildheart (a strong-willed sensitive child)?
- Episode 70 – The One with the Smiley Spring Clean
- BONUS 10 Days of Smiley Self-Talk