Nothing stays the same forever lovely listener. I’m not very good with that – with endings. So, as the year draws to a close I want us to look back together and see how far we have come. I want us to really take stock of all the new things we have
Here’s what you’ll hear this episode:
- Why asking questions and reflecting is a great life skill – there’s no such thing as a ‘silly question’.
- A mini Smiley coaching session to help you learn important lessons from the year gone by.
- A series of
questions for you to ponder on. thought provoking
- A tonne of Smiley advice and support for those icky sticky bits as well as lots of praise for a job well done (that’s very important you know!).
Helpful Resources for Parents:
Good news! There’s a grown up version of this podcast in the form of my FREE coaching session called ‘Smiley’s Yearly Review’ to take stock of your life and think what matters most to you this year. >> Click here to listen in.
Another helpful blog for parents which will kick start your New Year is here.
Helpful Resources for Kids:
- For those of you that have
been / arebeing bullied or want to sort out your FRIENDSHIPS this year. Maybe you need a little help with your boundaries and asserting yourself. My online course ‘Be Your Own Best Friend’ will really help you.
- For ANGRY bears, there are 2 helpful resources: ‘How To Tame Your Angry Dragon’ and the replay of the Energy Pod class on Anger here.
If you have an Alexa, you can have the Smiley Thought Cards read out to you over breakfast every morning. To get started you just have to say: ‘Alexa, open Happy Thoughts’.
With the rapid growth of voice assistants such as the Amazon Alexa and Google
Each thought is read from a child. Positive advice from one child that will resonate with your child, examples include:
You can do ANYTHING!
– Your brain believes what YOU tell it is true.
– Repeat to yourself ‘I CAN do it! YES, I can!’
Click here if you’d like to tell me your
You’re also very welcome to come and join the live Energy Pod class every Monday at
What to do next:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please tell all your friends about it. Have you shared it with your friends yet?
You can share it using the social media buttons on this page or you can just mention it in the playground or at the school gates.
REMEMBER to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live or sign up to my weekly newsletter which is full of special offers, helpful coaching tips and support for families who are committed to living their best life.