Click on the video to hear Smiley’s messages for July
On the last Sunday of every month, I go live on my Facebook Page to give out messages of confidence, love, encouragement and positivity to all the children (and Mums!) who want them. Be sure to come and join me. Click here to see forthcoming dates!
I wonder how many of us can take inspiration and draw strength from the wisdom of the Smiley Thought Cards who want the very best for us. Their energy is lovely.
How can July’s messages help you?
This month we asked for help about leaning into joy and being comfortable about success as lots of us find this tricky. We had a discussion about culturally being British and achievements, and not wanting to make others feel bad that we were doing well when they weren’t. Interesting!
How does it work?
How to use the Inner Smile Card Spread
- Put your energy on the cards – you can blow on them, tap them or fan them towards your heart.
- Shuffle the cards until you feel you want to stop. If you have something, in particular, you want help with, then think about that while you shuffle. If you want daily guidance or a more general reading, ask the cards ‘What do I need to know today?’
- Fan the cards out in front of you.
- Pick 5 cards to create your Inner Smile Spread. Choose the ones you feel drawn to. There is no right or wrong way to do it.
- Place the 5 cards – in the order you chose them – to make your own Inner Smile Spread. Use the image above as a guide.
- Notice how the cards respond to each of the 5 question prompts on the Inner Smile Spread.
- Write down the answers on a piece of paper or in your journal. This shows you what the cards want you to know. It’s your own personal message and only you can make sense of it.
- To make sense of your reading, notice what you are drawn to on each card. Is it the words or the picture? What does the card mean to you? Does it make you think of something or connect you to a memory in your imagination?
- When you have looked at each one of the 5 questions prompt and answers, put your hand over your heart and close your eyes. Notice how you feel. Has that helped?
- What action are the cards asking you to take? Have a think about what you want to do next and make sure you follow through.
- Say thank you to your cards for helping you, and put them carefully back in the box.
- Notice what happens in the coming days while your brain and your heart synchronise (connect up) to help you work out what is it that you need. The answers come when you let go and trust.
Get Your Happy On Every Day!
If you enjoyed that video, you can bag yourself a box of beautiful Smiley Thought Cards and discover the magic for yourself.