In this episode, you’ll hear me talk about:
- the FOUR different stress responses Mums have to their worried child
- how your response to your child helps/hinders them
- the FIVE things your child needs so you can support them in the BEST way possible
You’ll also get this FREE cheat sheet so you can take the learnings from the training and make them work for you and your child.
This training is for you if:
- you worry about your worried child
- you find it hard to let your child be with their worries (you want to take over and fix it)
- you feel helpless and stuck when your child is worried
- you don’t know what to say when your child is worried
- you feel angry and frustrated when your child is worried
- your child’s worries are interfering with their quality of life or affecting your whole family
Watch the training on YouTube
This training is also available to watch on YouTube if you’d prefer. Click here to watch now.
Helpful Smiley Stuff for Worried Kids
Check out my free course for worriers ‘How to Grow Your Own Happiness and Shrink Your Worries’ here
What to do next:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.