Join Our Crew!
instant access. cancel anytime. affordable membership plans
Wonderful WildheartBasic Monthly Membership
Lock in this rate & instantly access new members-only content that helps make growing up easier
❤ over 75 episodes of smiley-fied (fun & creative) self development activities ❤ 9 bonus workshops & printables – click to see full playlist library
❤ regular members-only emails from Smiley to cheerlead you on. She’ll tell you the secrets to successful listening, which episodes to listen to, updates on new episodes, provide hints and tips for moving through change / overcoming fears and ideas to structure and how to make the most of your listening time.
- ❤ special offers on 1:1 sessions, competitions, merch and courses.
❤ members’ forum – ask Smiley questions & share your learnings with other like-minded souls.
This is a monthly subscription.You can cancel at any time.
Wildheart VIPMonthly Mentoring Membership
- Get the personal touch – private sessions with Smiley as your guide and mentor.
- You’ll get: all content in the basic monthly plan PLUS
❤ 1 x private session (50 mins) for parent & child. I’ll make notes and work out what you need. ❤ Receive a follow up email with your personalised listening plan + Smiley’s fun 40-page printable journal (see below). ❤ your child will enjoy a shorter private session at the end of the month (30 mins).
Scroll down to QUESTIONS at the bottom of the page to find out more.
This is a monthly subscription.You can cancel at any time.
If you ever want to stop being a member, log into the members’ area using your username and password, where you can toggle auto-renew off from the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab.
“It’s literally the most worthwhile purchase I’ve made for my daughter! You’ve helped her see she’s stronger than her fears and worries. I love seeing her smile again!”
Press play to access a vast library of Smiley storytelling wisdom that makes growing up as a messy human easier. Inspiration, guidance and motivation whenever you need it (view full playlist here).
Take action to grow confidence by learning practical life skills. Manage stress, tricky friendships, face your fears, communicate assertively, feel comfortable in your own skin. You don’t learn this stuff at school.
Make sense of life and give meaning to the ups and downs of friendships, family, school. Encourages children to follow their hearts so they can find their place in the world.
Learn positive self-talk and Smiley affirmations that encourage self-kindness and gentleness. Ideal for perfectionists who are hard on themselves.
Creativity is a fun confidence booster and the purest form of self-expression. Effortless mindfulness for high energy children who find it hard to relax.
Compassionate regard for the emotional self. Just like brushing your teeth every day, prioritise taking care of emotions for optimum wellbeing.
There is a voice inside of you
That whispers all day long,
“I feel this is right for me,
I know that this is wrong.”
No teacher, preacher, parent, friend
Or wise man can decide
What’s right for you–just listen to
The voice that speaks inside.”
― Shel Silverstein.
What’s inside of you needs to come out of you!
∞ check in with emotions ∞ self-expression ∞ reduce anxiety
Studies show that writing and drawing help process negative emotions. What children cannot verbalise, they draw. Like your own private mentoring session, Smiley invites you to self-reflect as you listen along and grow your confidence from the inside out. Here’s a sneak peek inside some of the pages in this super 40-page printable journal!
“Smiley, Snuggle & Snack has become our lockdown homeschooling essential. It’s a pause in our day to connect, breathe and reset. My daughter is full of it and wants to update her Dad when he can’t join us. Whereas my son quietly absorbs it and I hear him repeating it back in our conversations. He even asked to listen to you at lunchtime today! We started off by listening to the one about the dark and later that evening I found my son lying in the dark. He said ‘.. it’s what Smiley told me to do so I can feel better about the dark.’ A couple of days later, my daughter got upset and said something about being too sensitive and my son replied: ‘.. but that is your superpower!‘ We loved the one about the Coronavirus because it’s been tough and it was really interesting to hear where they were on your feelings scale. We’ve only just begun, but feeling much more positive. Thank you so much for your encouragement”
“Your kids need this – and they’ll love it. Can’t recommend Truly Madly Smiley or anything Lisa does highly enough. She understands the struggles that our kids are facing and she has an authentic, lighthearted and fun way of connecting to them as she delivers her message. These podcasts help to reassure your child and to give them the tools they need to deal with their worries and to feel good about themselves – skills for life.”
“I thought he wasn’t listening, so I took your advice and got the journal. You were right, he likes to play or doodle while he listens. He’s such a deep thinker – it takes him a while to work out what you’re saying. You don’t rush them, and I’ve learnt from you not to step in and answer for him. He might listen to one episode a few times before he says something that blows my mind!! It’s totally on his wavelength and he loves that quiet time after a hectic school day. I can get my stuff done while he listens and I’m a happy Mummy too!”
“She really listens to you, takes it all in. She’s not big on journaling, colouring in, or listening to any other audios, but you, she loves! It was a couple of years ago that a friend sent me your link on Facebook, and I am so very grateful she did! We love love love Truly Madly Smiley. It’s easy for my 10-year-old to navigate herself whenever she needs to. She tends to listen before she goes to sleep at night. Honestly, they have really helped us through some difficult times. Thank you for all your amazing work. You are a brilliant coach and I’ve recommended you to so many people.”
I’ve got answers!
Who is Truly Madly Smiley for?
The recommended age is 8-11 years. It’s for lifelong learners of all ages who are curious about the world.
It’s especially loved by:
- those preparing to make the leap to secondary school
- those overwhelmed, unsafe or feeling upset about the pandemic
- those who want to develop emotional resilience and learn life skills
- those going through change and facing a challenge
- those experiencing grief and heartache
- those who wear their heart on their sleeve, highly sensitive and intuitive souls
- old souls and Wildhearts – sometimes referred to as New Earth Children which is made up of Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children
- children with special needs, such as learning difficulties, autism or trauma
How long do we need to listen for?
Every child is different and has different preferences, desires, wants and needs. Trust and be guided by that.
Parents often want results for their child. This puts pressure on the child to ‘get better’ or change. It helps if the process has time and space to unfold naturally. There is no magic wand or quick fix. I don’t have any tick boxes or labels. Long-lasting change takes time and that process can also bring up some tricky feelings for both of you (fear, sadness, anger, worry etc.)
Listening over time, little and often is how to get the best results! You will get emails from me guiding you through. You can visit the forum and ask questions.
Before there can be progress, there must be emotional safety (trust). Your child is meeting me for the first time and learning something completely new. Allow them to be where they are and take their lead. The priority is always to build trust and create rapport, before any ‘work’ can begin. This sometimes looks like playful conversations or light-hearted fun, as opposed to directly addressing adult issues. Sometimes we don’t even talk about the ‘problem‘ but that doesn’t matter. It’s so important to get this solid foundation in place. Be patient and take your time.
How can I access all the materials?
How often is fresh new material added?
Is there a right way to introduce it?
If you’re a PARENT, make it an exciting reason to have some quality time together or casually pop it on while you go about your day and lead by example.
If you’re a PROFESSIONAL, this is a library of inspiration for you and the children you work with. I would use it as a learning resource to generate discussions or to encourage sharing of beliefs, perceptions, thoughts and feelings in a 1-to-1 setting. It could also be used in the classroom for children who struggle to emotionally regulate as a positive alternative to ‘time out’.
- Download the free guide to get set up – it’s easy but like anybody trying anything new, it may feel hard because you haven’t done it before! Take action to move through any discomfort.
- The World is Your Playground – have fun with it and don’t take it too seriously. Keep it light without trying to control outcomes. As much as possible, let the child explore, choose episodes and lead the way.
- You can’t get it wrong – there is no right way to do it or one particular episode that is going to magically transform your life. Just start and notice the positive difference over time. That’s how real lasting changes are made.
Any tips on dealing with resistance?
- get it wrong – there is actually no right way to do it. Everybody will have a different experience and you are not responsible for that!
- enjoy it and be playful with it.
Children may fault find and say it’s babyish. They may feel uncomfortable with all the feelings certain episodes bring up. They may appear disinterested or not want to engage. They may oppose you and get into a power struggle.
When we are scared we need to feel like we have some control. This blog post explains how to move beyond fear and gives you a script of what to say if you’re being met with resistance. It works for any situation where your child won’t co-operate.
Go slow, give choices and keep trying. If it’s not their thing, don’t worry! I’m not everybody’s cup of tea. If you still like it and are learning, there’s nothing to say you can’t still listen.
How does the members' forum work?
How does the Wildheart VIP Package work?
Fast track your learning with Smiley! There is no change without action. You must be prepared to listen and learn to get the most from this experience.
- Sign up and pay for the Wildheart VIP option.
- You will receive an email from Smiley Lisa with a link that gives you access to her diary.
- Simply click on the link to book your first session. This is a 50-minute session for parent & child to discuss your current challenge. We will talk over Facetime or Whatsapp. I will make lots of notes and work out what you need.
- After our session, you’ll receive a follow up email with your own personalised listening plan.
- At the end of the month, you come back for a 30-minute check in with me where we’ll talk more about your listening experience. We’ll celebrate your wins, look at what was tricky and fine tune that. Then you can decide if you want to continue on for another month or leave it there.
This is a monthly subscription for 8-11 year olds. It will renew until you cancel. See How do I cancel my subscription? at the bottom of the page.
I already have monthly membership, how do I upgrade to VIP Membership?
It’s quite simple – let’s walk you through those steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the Members’ Area and click on YOUR ACCOUNT
- Go to SUBSCRIPTIONS and turn off the auto renew for your current monthly subscription
- Click here to BUY VIP MEMBERSHIP and enter your card details
- Once you have signed up, you will receive an email from me with a link to my diary so you can book in your session
- This is a monthly subscription and will automatically renew. You can cancel at any time by switching off the auto renew from the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab.
I'm a professional, can I use this in my work?
As a Champion, this is a library of inspiration for you and the children you work with. I would use it as a learning resource to generate discussions or to encourage sharing of beliefs, perceptions, thoughts and feelings in a 1-to-1 setting. It could also be used in the classroom for children who struggle to emotionally regulate as a positive alternative to ‘time out’.
How do I set up the tech?
- via the player here or
- via a podcast app on any device. Each member receives a unique link that they can cut and paste into their podcast app. It’s a quick click click! When you cancel your subscription, your link stops working.
Podcast players that work with your private members’ feed:
- Cross-Platform Podcast Apps: RadioPublic, Pocket Casts
- iOS Podcast Apps: Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Castro 3, Downcast, PodCruncher
- Android Podcast Apps: Podcast Republic, Podcast Addict, BeyondPod, Doggcatcher, Player FM, Podkicker, AntennaPod
Does it work on my phone or tablet?
What if we are trying to reduce screen time?
Remember a child’s brain is like clay and all the messages they hear are shaping their belief system and how they see the world. Every day they are bombarded with new information and things to learn – from you, the media, school and other external influences. It’s essential to make sure these are age-appropriate and have a purpose. Truly Madly Smiley is full of purpose and is written to ensure your child is hearing the messages that will lift them up and prepare them to excel in life.
Smiley Tip: If you don’t allow screens in the bedroom, you could connect wireless speakers to your device (tablet, Kindle or iPhone) and stream it from another room.
Can I gift a subscription?
You will be prompted to enter the gift recipient’s name and email address, the delivery date, a personalized message, and your payment information. The gift recipient will receive an email with a link to activate their gift.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions tab.
TRULY MADLY SMILEY