Summer is over!
I’m sorry you’ve missed this year’s Summer Club.
The good news is the whole Summer Club experience is available for you and your family in my online school.
>> 10 days of fun + creative Smiley Coaching
for the whole family which will help you cope with the stress of everyday life – anger, sadness, worries, relaxation, bedtime. We’ve got it covered – it’s all in there!
In this Smiley Family Pack, you and I will do a little Smiley coaching together to create and nurture your family’s inner SMILE. You will get:-
- 10 bite-sized videos (the longest is 20 minutes), one for each module (see module content below)
- fun creative activities and games when we commit pen to paper, the magic really starts to happen
- a calm colouring booklet for some quiet and quality family time
- a bedtime meditation to make sure you know how to go to sleep with a happy mind
- a Smiley planner so you can make this part of your everyday life
- a special bonus recording which reveals the special SMILE for Mums and how this can help them cope with the most important job they signed up for (no pressure then!)
You have life time access to all the materials which are detailed here:-
Lesson 1 Welcome What is your Inner SMILE?
Lesson 2 Turn Your Thoughts Upside Down (the art of positive thinking)
Lesson 3 Switch on your Belly Buddha
Lesson 4 Drift off to sleep peacefully with my heartful meditation
Lesson 5 Fill up your senses
Lesson 6 Step into your happy safe place
Lesson 7 What are you holding on to?
Lesson 8 Soothe your big scary feelings
Lesson 9 The Gratitude Glasses to help you make time to focus on the good stuff
Lesson 10 Put it all together and make your own inner SMILE
Bonus Feature: Live Q&A with Parents and a special SMILE for Mums
How does it work?
- Buy the course online, and start straight away. It’s easy.
- Carve out family time as a family to do this together – make it a priority
- Download the worksheets, watch the videos and style it out according to your family’s needs
- Get started. Get involved. Have fun. Get Smiley!
What do I need?
- Quiet space and a date in the diary – make a commitment to really do this
- An open mind and willingness to try something new
- Paper, pens and craft stuff
- Tablet or electronic device to watch the videos (some of the downloads are better with your ear buds / ear phones)