As a parent, you can be sure when you send them out into the big wide world they are happy, confident and safe.
Do you often wonder if you are getting it right?
You are not alone there! Mums ask me all the time if they are doing it right. I have those doubts too. I think it’s part of being human. It really helps to tune into your Mum-tuition, but that can be really tricky when there is information overwhelm and overload. I get it: you keep Googling stuff (yes I do too, you don’t want to see my Google history) and then you look around you comparing your life to others. How come they seem to have it all sorted?
How can you possibly know?
You can’t (unless you’ve got a crystal ball)! Nothing is certain and so you know all those people you look at and think have it sorted……they don’t. Life chucks them curve balls and they get their fair share of stress. Either that or they only let you see the good bits (that’s what Facebook is for!)
You can’t take away the pressure by doing it for them, but you can foster independence and equip them to deal with it.
You can’t protect them from meanies or fears, but they can learn how to stand up for themselves.
You can’t control what they do or say, but you can work on honing their intuition so they listen to what is right for them.
You can’t guarantee or buy their happiness, but they can learn to find it from within.
If your child …
Lacks confidence or struggles to form mutually respectful friendships which are healthy and happy it is a sign that their sense of self isn’t as strong as it could be. When we are comfortable in our skin, we have good boundaries and we know that other people’s opinions do not define us. We don’t feel like we have to be perfect and we know that mistakes are a necessary part of life.
Do you ever …
♥ Hear your child doubt themselves and say: ‘I don’t know’ or ‘I’m not sure’ a lot?
♥ Feel frustrated that your child’s low self confidence doesn’t match their gifted ability?
♥ Get locked into a power struggle and feel drained by their relentless energy?
♥ Notice your child day dreaming or lost deep in thought or worry?
♥ Find yourself on the receiving end of a tsunami of emotions that you can’t seem to soothe?
♥ Hear other people tell you that your child is very wise or has a young head on old shoulders?
♥ Feel sad to see your child questioning themselves as they care too much about what other people think?
♥ Feel sad to see your child get teased for being oversensitive or worries about what other people think of them; taking their opinions to heart?
Or maybe your child is a Wild Heart?
Your Wild Heart child (strong-willed sensitive temperament) is like no other. A heart of gold and the capacity to feel deeper than the deepest ocean, but with the rigid determination of steel. This beautiful Wild Heart child who is often made wrong (they get angry because they have a passionate sense of justice), but they still need gentle nurturing and kind understanding.
From the inside out!
Instead of trying to fit in or worry about what everybody else thinks is right, just show up as yourself and the right people will come along. Even better, learn to be your own best friend and enjoy your own company.
Where you belong!
You will be in the excellent company of a group of Wild Hearts who just like you feel misunderstood or left out. They are sensitive and have lots of big icky feelings like you. They worry about what other people think of them too.
Finally somebody gets it!
You will feel understood and good about who you are. There will be no judgement and you will realise that how you feel is normal, acceptable and more common than you know (priceless and massively healing).
Safe online with Smiley
You will be safe online and taken care of by Smiley who understands completely how you feel. Her kindness and empathy are limitless and she sees you and accepts you just as you are. Your child can be anonymous if they wish to be.
Class starts on 29th January 2018!
A Big Smiley Welcome
* Introduction – how is this all going to work?
* What’s in your goodie bag?
* How to use your Smiley Thought Cards
* How to use your crystals
* Setting goals and intentions
* Using your Smiley Rainbow Tracker so you can watch yourself grow
Live Call Monday 29th January at 6pm
You are Unique
* How you see yourself
* Your strengths and talents
* Finding your passion
* What makes you different to other people
* Comparing ourselves to other people
Live Call Monday 12th February at 6pm
Your Sensitivity is your Super Power
* Protecting yourself from other people’s feelings
* Tuning into your body and understanding what your feelings mean
* Helping your big scary feelings dissolve
* Your internal SatNav – let your intuition guide you
Live Call Monday 12th March at 6pm
Who is your cup of tea?
* Feeling left out doesn’t mean lonely
* Finding other Wild Hearts or people who are your cup of tea
* Looking at the type of friends you pick and why
* What friendships can teach you about yourself
Live Call Monday 26th March at 6pm
Stand up for Yourselfie
* Growing your self belief
* Understanding what healthy boundaries look like
* Knowing how to set boundaries with tricky people or people who are intimidating
* Speaking up for yourself and letting your voice out
Live Call Monday 9th April at 6pm
Take Care of Yourselfie
* Asking for what you want and what you need
* Becoming your own best friend
* Being kind and forgiving yourself when it all goes wrong
* Making sure your mind, body and emotional being are taken care of
Live Call Monday 23rd April at 6pm
Your Amazing Selfie
* Putting it all together
* Reflection – what’s working and what isn’t?
* Readjusting goals or setting new ones
* What’s next?
Live Call Monday 7th May at 6pm
Each module is packed with Smileyness!
* A fortnightly 45-minute group coaching call with Smiley and other wonderful Wild Hearts. These sessions are recorded so you can keep them and watch them whenever you need to.
* An Online Community of like-minded souls who are like you. Having a place where people get you and you belong is priceless.
* Easy to use, colourful worksheets, activity booklets, creative challenges, audio and video downloads so you can get scribbly and creative.
* Rainbow Smiley Tracker to help you track your progress.
* Regular live Q&As with parental support from Smiley delivered via a Facebook page to parents. This is a private space where parents can feel supported too.
Smiley Goodie Bag
sent in the post before we get started - who doesn't love getting post?
Smiley Thought Cards
Affirmation Key Ring
Mini Crystal Kit
How will your child feel when they can ….
Lose the self doubt and make decisions based on what is right for them.
Find their voice and stand up for themselves.
Stop worrying about what other people think.
Be comfortable in their own skin (everybody isn’t meant to be the same).
Trust themselves to handle anything life throws their way.
Understand and navigate their feelings so they work for them and not against them.
Be ‘flawsome’ – accepting themselves in spite of their flaws.
A necessary investment in your child's future!
How much does it cost?
Special Offer Introductory Price of £145* for a priceless return – you really can’t put a price on having high emotional intelligence and vital life skills.
I can only tell you how much it has meant to me and how hard it was when I didn’t know this stuff even existed. You can hear me talk more about my experiences over on my YouTube Channel.
* until 20th December (£179 thereafter)
Do you want to be a VIP?
I have just two slots to upgrade to a VIP which includes 1-2-1 support from me. You will get 4 Private 1-2-1 Child Coaching Calls (45 mins) with me (via Skype or Facetime) so I can give you my intuitive insights and experience to ensure your child really does see their true self.
Plus you get a free copy of my e Book ‘Rediscover the Magic of Parenting in a Busy World’. This costs £499 (or 2 payments of £250).
* 2 monthly payments of £250
Often called The Smiley Coach, Lisa Parkes is a qualified and experienced Life Coach who works with children aged 7 up. Lisa gives them life skills and practical coping strategies for life’s hiccups. She has helped hundreds of children become self aware and develop a positive outlook on life; beating their fears, worries and stresses about homework, exams, friendship struggles, bullying, nerves and anxiety to name but a few. Lisa is passionate about helping children feel great from the inside out. Her creative coaching workshops and 1-2-1 sessions help children develop self belief, positive thinking and most of all to find their own way without judgement in a safe and trusted environment. Lisa is also the creator of Smiley Thought Cards; positive affirmations which encourage emotional intelligence and connect families with love.